Police: Dispute over dog leads to fork attack
MAYS LANDING, N.J. - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Grilling season is months away, but police in southern New Jersey say that didn't stop a man from attacking a woman with a barbecue fork.
Eugene Robinson was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and a weapons offense.
Police say they found the 37-year-old Mays Landing man at the scene of a fight Sunday morning. The fight reportedly stemmed from an argument over a dog bite, though it wasn't clear who owned the dog or who was bitten.
Police tell The Press of Atlantic City (http://bit.ly/V4iBWx) that Robinson stabbed the 25-year-old woman in the back. She and a 33-year-old man who was injured by broken glass were taken to the hospital.
Robinson was being held on $10,000 bail. It wasn't known if he had retained an attorney.
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City (N.J.), http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com
new jersey, atlantic county, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run