1 dead in Sharon Hill blaze
SHARON HILL, Pa. - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after a Christmas Eve fire in a Delaware County home.
The fire broke out shortly before 6:30 p.m. at a home along Ridley Avenue near Chester Pike in Sharon Hill.
It took firefighters a little more than an hour to get the upper hand on the fire.
One person was pronounced dead. Police have released no further details on the victim.
Officials are seeking a cause.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fire, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 50 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 11 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 53 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball