26-year-old shot and killed in Overbrook
OVERBROOK - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 26-year-old man is dead after gunfire erupted in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia on Christmas Eve.
Police say someone opened fire on the 900 block of North 66th Street at 7:49 p.m. Monday.
A 26-year-old man was shot once in the chest.
He was taken by a civilian vehicle to Lankenau Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, overbrook, shooting, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 36 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 54 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!