26-year-old shot and killed in Overbrook
OVERBROOK - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 26-year-old man is dead after gunfire erupted in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia on Christmas Eve.
Police say someone opened fire on the 900 block of North 66th Street at 7:49 p.m. Monday.
A 26-year-old man was shot once in the chest.
He was taken by a civilian vehicle to Lankenau Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, overbrook, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 2 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 42 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ