26-year-old shot and killed in Overbrook
OVERBROOK - December 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 26-year-old man is dead after gunfire erupted in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia on Christmas Eve.
Police say someone opened fire on the 900 block of North 66th Street at 7:49 p.m. Monday.
A 26-year-old man was shot once in the chest.
He was taken by a civilian vehicle to Lankenau Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, overbrook, shooting, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish