Suspected hit-and-run vehicle found in Marlton
MARLTON, N.J. - December 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run in Camden County that led authorities to a discovery in Burlington County.
Police say the accident occurred on Route 73 in Voorhees Christmas Day.
The driver is said to have fled into Marlton and then abandoned the vehicle in the parking lot of the Marlton Executive Park in the 700 block of South Route 73.
There is no word on a victim at this time.
Police towed the suspected striking vehicle, but have not yet apprehended a driver.
new jersey, camden county, burlington county, hit and run, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ