Suspected hit-and-run vehicle found in Marlton
MARLTON, N.J. - December 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an apparent hit-and-run in Camden County that led authorities to a discovery in Burlington County.
Police say the accident occurred on Route 73 in Voorhees Christmas Day.
The driver is said to have fled into Marlton and then abandoned the vehicle in the parking lot of the Marlton Executive Park in the 700 block of South Route 73.
There is no word on a victim at this time.
Police towed the suspected striking vehicle, but have not yet apprehended a driver.
new jersey, camden county, burlington county, hit and run, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 14 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 32 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 39 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 10 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 36 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 43 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 18 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 5 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 38 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
14 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
10 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card...
36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos