Suspect sought in Phila. Dunkin Donuts robbery
TACONY - December 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the robbery of a Dunkin Donuts in the Tacony section of the city.
The robbery happened shortly after 5:00 p.m. at the Dunkin Donuts on the 7200 block of Torresdale Avenue.
Police say a suspect jumped over the counter and stole money from the cash register.
There is no description of the suspect at this time.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Body found on side of road in Wilmington 53 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash