Teenager shot in N Philadelphia; gunman sought
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A gunman shot a 15-year-old boy in North Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened at the intersection of 22nd Street and Sedgley Avenue.
Police say someone shot the boy in the buttocks right around 12:45 this morning.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Five men were seen driving away from the scene.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ