Teenager shot in N Philadelphia; gunman sought
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A gunman shot a 15-year-old boy in North Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened at the intersection of 22nd Street and Sedgley Avenue.
Police say someone shot the boy in the buttocks right around 12:45 this morning.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Five men were seen driving away from the scene.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City 51 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 33 min ago
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
51 min ago
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
33 min ago