Teenager shot in N Philadelphia; gunman sought
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A gunman shot a 15-year-old boy in North Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened at the intersection of 22nd Street and Sedgley Avenue.
Police say someone shot the boy in the buttocks right around 12:45 this morning.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Five men were seen driving away from the scene.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ