Montgomery Co. students kickoff Kwanzaa
CHELTENHAM TWP., Pa. - December 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Montgomery County students kicked off the week-long celebration of Kwanzaa Wednesday with a performance at the Cheltenham Square Mall.
Imhotep Institute Charter High School ushered in Kwanzaa with an African drum and dance display.
Every night, from now through January first, families will celebrate by lighting candles for each of the seven principals of the holiday.
kwanzaa, holidays, pennsylvania, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 44 min ago
- Temps Soar 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
3 min ago
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
45 min ago