Shooting death in Philly-area alley on Christmas
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) - December 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in suburban Philadelphia say a man was found shot to death in a car in an alley on Christmas Day.
Norristown police and prosecutors said officers responded to a report of gunshots at about 4:40 p.m. Tuesday.
Borough police found 24-year-old Paul Brown in the driver's seat of a sedan in a rear alley.
Officials say he was taken to Mercy Suburban Hospital and later pronounced dead.
The Montgomery County coroner's office says he died of multiple gunshot wounds and ruled the case a homicide.
Police are asking anyone with information about the slaying to call local police or county detectives.
shooting, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 48 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!