Shooting death in Philly-area alley on Christmas
NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) - December 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in suburban Philadelphia say a man was found shot to death in a car in an alley on Christmas Day.
Norristown police and prosecutors said officers responded to a report of gunshots at about 4:40 p.m. Tuesday.
Borough police found 24-year-old Paul Brown in the driver's seat of a sedan in a rear alley.
Officials say he was taken to Mercy Suburban Hospital and later pronounced dead.
The Montgomery County coroner's office says he died of multiple gunshot wounds and ruled the case a homicide.
Police are asking anyone with information about the slaying to call local police or county detectives.
shooting, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car 19 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013 13 min ago