2 men shot at Edgemoor bowling alley
EDGEMOOR, Del. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say two men were shot at the First State Bowling Alley in Edgemoor.
Police say the men were shot in the legs, and the wounds are not life-threatening. Police were called to the bowling alley early Wednesday morning for a report of a large fight and later found that two men had been shot. Both were taken to hospitals in private vehicles. The victims are 20 and 21 years old.
Police say preliminary investigation indicates that one person was shot inside the building, and another was shot outside.
In January 2011, six people were shot at the same bowling alley. Three men were convicted of their roles in those shootings.
delaware, shooting, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore