2 men shot at Edgemoor bowling alley
EDGEMOOR, Del. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say two men were shot at the First State Bowling Alley in Edgemoor.
Police say the men were shot in the legs, and the wounds are not life-threatening. Police were called to the bowling alley early Wednesday morning for a report of a large fight and later found that two men had been shot. Both were taken to hospitals in private vehicles. The victims are 20 and 21 years old.
Police say preliminary investigation indicates that one person was shot inside the building, and another was shot outside.
In January 2011, six people were shot at the same bowling alley. Three men were convicted of their roles in those shootings.
delaware, shooting, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 11 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 7 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 38 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
3 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
7 min ago