2 men shot at Edgemoor bowling alley
EDGEMOOR, Del. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say two men were shot at the First State Bowling Alley in Edgemoor.
Police say the men were shot in the legs, and the wounds are not life-threatening. Police were called to the bowling alley early Wednesday morning for a report of a large fight and later found that two men had been shot. Both were taken to hospitals in private vehicles. The victims are 20 and 21 years old.
Police say preliminary investigation indicates that one person was shot inside the building, and another was shot outside.
In January 2011, six people were shot at the same bowling alley. Three men were convicted of their roles in those shootings.
delaware, shooting, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs