2 men shot at Edgemoor bowling alley
EDGEMOOR, Del. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say two men were shot at the First State Bowling Alley in Edgemoor.
Police say the men were shot in the legs, and the wounds are not life-threatening. Police were called to the bowling alley early Wednesday morning for a report of a large fight and later found that two men had been shot. Both were taken to hospitals in private vehicles. The victims are 20 and 21 years old.
Police say preliminary investigation indicates that one person was shot inside the building, and another was shot outside.
In January 2011, six people were shot at the same bowling alley. Three men were convicted of their roles in those shootings.
delaware, shooting, local/state
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- United Airlines outage delays some travelers at PHL 19 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7