2 men shot at Edgemoor bowling alley
EDGEMOOR, Del. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say two men were shot at the First State Bowling Alley in Edgemoor.
Police say the men were shot in the legs, and the wounds are not life-threatening. Police were called to the bowling alley early Wednesday morning for a report of a large fight and later found that two men had been shot. Both were taken to hospitals in private vehicles. The victims are 20 and 21 years old.
Police say preliminary investigation indicates that one person was shot inside the building, and another was shot outside.
In January 2011, six people were shot at the same bowling alley. Three men were convicted of their roles in those shootings.
delaware, shooting, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting