Rig carrying scrap metal overturns in Lawrence Twp.
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A tractor-trailer carrying scrap metal overturned Thursday morning on the exit ramp from I-259 North onto Route 1 South in Lawrence Township, Mercer County.
The driver of the truck was not seriously hurt and refused treatment.
The ramp was closed for more than two hours as crews worked to upright the truck and clear the debris and scrap metal from the road and grass median.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
mercer county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos