Rig carrying scrap metal overturns in Lawrence Twp.
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A tractor-trailer carrying scrap metal overturned Thursday morning on the exit ramp from I-259 North onto Route 1 South in Lawrence Township, Mercer County.
The driver of the truck was not seriously hurt and refused treatment.
The ramp was closed for more than two hours as crews worked to upright the truck and clear the debris and scrap metal from the road and grass median.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.
mercer county, new jersey, accident, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run