Man found unconscious with burglary evidence
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Limerick Township Police say a man is in custody after he was found unconscious with evidence from a burglary in his possession.
Police were called at 7:00 a.m. Christmas morning for the report of an unconscious male in a car from an apparent drug overdose.
Responding officers found a cash box and other items in the car labeled, "Sunshine Cafe".
The Sunshine Café, located on Ridge Pike, was checked and it was found to have been burglarized.
The man in the car, identified as 27-year-old Andrew S. Ridenour, was taken into custody and is being charged with burglary and related offenses.
Ridenour is already on probation from a 2006 burglary arrest, so he was remanded to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, burglary, local/state
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 18 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 13 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 43 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
8 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
13 min ago