Man found unconscious with burglary evidence
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Limerick Township Police say a man is in custody after he was found unconscious with evidence from a burglary in his possession.
Police were called at 7:00 a.m. Christmas morning for the report of an unconscious male in a car from an apparent drug overdose.
Responding officers found a cash box and other items in the car labeled, "Sunshine Cafe".
The Sunshine Café, located on Ridge Pike, was checked and it was found to have been burglarized.
The man in the car, identified as 27-year-old Andrew S. Ridenour, was taken into custody and is being charged with burglary and related offenses.
Ridenour is already on probation from a 2006 burglary arrest, so he was remanded to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, burglary, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer 19 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 6 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 9 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 8 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
19 min ago
- Real estate scam sidelines beach goers in...
21 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
16 min ago