Man found unconscious with burglary evidence
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Limerick Township Police say a man is in custody after he was found unconscious with evidence from a burglary in his possession.
Police were called at 7:00 a.m. Christmas morning for the report of an unconscious male in a car from an apparent drug overdose.
Responding officers found a cash box and other items in the car labeled, "Sunshine Cafe".
The Sunshine Café, located on Ridge Pike, was checked and it was found to have been burglarized.
The man in the car, identified as 27-year-old Andrew S. Ridenour, was taken into custody and is being charged with burglary and related offenses.
Ridenour is already on probation from a 2006 burglary arrest, so he was remanded to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, burglary, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop 36 min ago
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos