Man found unconscious with burglary evidence
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Limerick Township Police say a man is in custody after he was found unconscious with evidence from a burglary in his possession.
Police were called at 7:00 a.m. Christmas morning for the report of an unconscious male in a car from an apparent drug overdose.
Responding officers found a cash box and other items in the car labeled, "Sunshine Cafe".
The Sunshine Café, located on Ridge Pike, was checked and it was found to have been burglarized.
The man in the car, identified as 27-year-old Andrew S. Ridenour, was taken into custody and is being charged with burglary and related offenses.
Ridenour is already on probation from a 2006 burglary arrest, so he was remanded to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, burglary, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run