Bensalem man arrested in armed 7-Eleven robbery
BENSALEM, Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bensalem man has been arrested for robbing a Philadelphia 7-Eleven store.
28-year-old Christopher Sessions has been charged with robbery and related offenses.
Police say at 2:30 a.m. on September 16th, Sessions entered the 7-Eleven on the 9900 block of Frankford Avenue.
He brandished a handgun, ordered an employee behind the counter, and forced him to open the register.
Sessions, police say, then removed an undetermined amount of money from the cash drawer and exited the store.
Surveillance video was reviewed by an officer of the Bensalem Police Department who recognized the suspect.
He was later identified as Sessions and was arrested.
philadelphia, bensalem, robbery, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 52 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 12 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 31 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
53 min ago