Bensalem man arrested in armed 7-Eleven robbery
BENSALEM, Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bensalem man has been arrested for robbing a Philadelphia 7-Eleven store.
28-year-old Christopher Sessions has been charged with robbery and related offenses.
Police say at 2:30 a.m. on September 16th, Sessions entered the 7-Eleven on the 9900 block of Frankford Avenue.
He brandished a handgun, ordered an employee behind the counter, and forced him to open the register.
Sessions, police say, then removed an undetermined amount of money from the cash drawer and exited the store.
Surveillance video was reviewed by an officer of the Bensalem Police Department who recognized the suspect.
He was later identified as Sessions and was arrested.
philadelphia, bensalem, robbery, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 57 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 27 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 58 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
27 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
57 min ago