Bensalem man arrested in armed 7-Eleven robbery
BENSALEM, Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bensalem man has been arrested for robbing a Philadelphia 7-Eleven store.
28-year-old Christopher Sessions has been charged with robbery and related offenses.
Police say at 2:30 a.m. on September 16th, Sessions entered the 7-Eleven on the 9900 block of Frankford Avenue.
He brandished a handgun, ordered an employee behind the counter, and forced him to open the register.
Sessions, police say, then removed an undetermined amount of money from the cash drawer and exited the store.
Surveillance video was reviewed by an officer of the Bensalem Police Department who recognized the suspect.
He was later identified as Sessions and was arrested.
philadelphia, bensalem, robbery, local/state
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose