Bensalem man arrested in armed 7-Eleven robbery
BENSALEM, Pa. - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Bensalem man has been arrested for robbing a Philadelphia 7-Eleven store.
28-year-old Christopher Sessions has been charged with robbery and related offenses.
Police say at 2:30 a.m. on September 16th, Sessions entered the 7-Eleven on the 9900 block of Frankford Avenue.
He brandished a handgun, ordered an employee behind the counter, and forced him to open the register.
Sessions, police say, then removed an undetermined amount of money from the cash drawer and exited the store.
Surveillance video was reviewed by an officer of the Bensalem Police Department who recognized the suspect.
He was later identified as Sessions and was arrested.
philadelphia, bensalem, robbery, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released 54 min ago
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam 27 min ago
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion