Man extremely critical in West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A shooting in West Kensington has left a man in extremely critical condition.
The shooting happened shortly before 5:00 p.m. along the 3100 block of North Reach Street.
Arriving officers found a 39-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the chest inside a Dodge Caravan.
Medics responded and rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 28 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 36 min ago
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 7 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
7 min ago