Man extremely critical in West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A shooting in West Kensington has left a man in extremely critical condition.
The shooting happened shortly before 5:00 p.m. along the 3100 block of North Reach Street.
Arriving officers found a 39-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the chest inside a Dodge Caravan.
Medics responded and rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 30 min ago