Man extremely critical in West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A shooting in West Kensington has left a man in extremely critical condition.
The shooting happened shortly before 5:00 p.m. along the 3100 block of North Reach Street.
Arriving officers found a 39-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the chest inside a Dodge Caravan.
Medics responded and rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 18 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 45 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 39 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 37 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 57 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
39 min ago