Man extremely critical in West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - December 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A shooting in West Kensington has left a man in extremely critical condition.
The shooting happened shortly before 5:00 p.m. along the 3100 block of North Reach Street.
Arriving officers found a 39-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the chest inside a Dodge Caravan.
Medics responded and rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west kensington, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 58 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 37 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 45 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 48 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
41 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
38 min ago