Driver killed, passenger injured in S. Philly crash
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person was killed and other injured when a driver lost control of his vehicle in South Philadelphia.
It happened around 1:40 p.m. on the 1000 block of Pattison Avenue.
Authorities say upon losing control, the driver struck a tree and a parked car.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. A passenger was taken to Methodist Hospital for injuries.
Police are still investigating what sparked the crash.
philadelphia, south philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book