13 people displaced after Logan house fire
DATELINE (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating a fire that displaced more than a dozen people in the Logan section of Philadelphia Saturday.
Flames ignited on the first floor of a home in the 4900 block of North 13th Street around 4:00 p.m.
Firefighters were able to put the blaze out quickly.
Officials say 8 adults and five children were displaced.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 25 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 58 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 23 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 51 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 8 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 32 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
58 min ago