13 people displaced after Logan house fire
DATELINE (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating a fire that displaced more than a dozen people in the Logan section of Philadelphia Saturday.
Flames ignited on the first floor of a home in the 4900 block of North 13th Street around 4:00 p.m.
Firefighters were able to put the blaze out quickly.
Officials say 8 adults and five children were displaced.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed