13 people displaced after Logan house fire
DATELINE (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating a fire that displaced more than a dozen people in the Logan section of Philadelphia Saturday.
Flames ignited on the first floor of a home in the 4900 block of North 13th Street around 4:00 p.m.
Firefighters were able to put the blaze out quickly.
Officials say 8 adults and five children were displaced.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 39 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 25 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 15 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 30 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 15 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
25 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos