13 people displaced after Logan house fire
DATELINE (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating a fire that displaced more than a dozen people in the Logan section of Philadelphia Saturday.
Flames ignited on the first floor of a home in the 4900 block of North 13th Street around 4:00 p.m.
Firefighters were able to put the blaze out quickly.
Officials say 8 adults and five children were displaced.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police