Woman struck along Route 130 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 130 in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1:00 Saturday morning south of Union Avenue.
Authorities say the woman is in her 60s. She was taken to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
The crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 6 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show