Woman struck along Route 130 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 130 in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1:00 Saturday morning south of Union Avenue.
Authorities say the woman is in her 60s. She was taken to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
The crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 28 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 51 min ago
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 39 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 18 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 52 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Winter Warm Up
57 min ago