Woman struck along Route 130 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 130 in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1:00 Saturday morning south of Union Avenue.
Authorities say the woman is in her 60s. She was taken to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
The crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 15 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 5 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 13 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
15 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
13 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
5 min ago