Woman struck along Route 130 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 130 in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1:00 Saturday morning south of Union Avenue.
Authorities say the woman is in her 60s. She was taken to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
The crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 3 min ago
- Windy and cold today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 7 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 35 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region 50 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting 3 min ago
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad 45 min ago
- Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
45 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
50 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
35 min ago