Woman struck along Route 130 in Pennsauken
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- A female pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 130 in Pennsauken, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1:00 Saturday morning south of Union Avenue.
Authorities say the woman is in her 60s. She was taken to Cooper University Hospital in an unknown condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
The crash remains under investigation.
new jersey, camden county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted