2 teens killed, 2 others injured in Lehigh County crash
CATASAUQUA, Pa. (AP) - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lehigh County say a one-car crash has killed two people and injured two others.
It happened around 6:15 Saturday morning.
The Lehigh County coroner's office says 18-year-old Thomas Bono of Allentown and 18-year-old Jaenis DelosSantos of Catasauqua were killed by blunt-force trauma in Saturday's crash in Catasauqua. Police Chief Douglas Kish said a car was heading west on a borough street when the driver lost control and hit a utility pole in an intersection.
Bono and DelosSantos were pronounced dead at the scene. Two other passengers were taken to St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem, where their condition was not immediately known.
Kish said speed and alcohol may have been factors in the accident.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen