2 teens killed, 2 others injured in Lehigh County crash
CATASAUQUA, Pa. (AP) - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lehigh County say a one-car crash has killed two people and injured two others.
It happened around 6:15 Saturday morning.
The Lehigh County coroner's office says 18-year-old Thomas Bono of Allentown and 18-year-old Jaenis DelosSantos of Catasauqua were killed by blunt-force trauma in Saturday's crash in Catasauqua. Police Chief Douglas Kish said a car was heading west on a borough street when the driver lost control and hit a utility pole in an intersection.
Bono and DelosSantos were pronounced dead at the scene. Two other passengers were taken to St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem, where their condition was not immediately known.
Kish said speed and alcohol may have been factors in the accident.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos