2 teens killed, 2 others injured in Lehigh County crash
CATASAUQUA, Pa. (AP) - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lehigh County say a one-car crash has killed two people and injured two others.
It happened around 6:15 Saturday morning.
The Lehigh County coroner's office says 18-year-old Thomas Bono of Allentown and 18-year-old Jaenis DelosSantos of Catasauqua were killed by blunt-force trauma in Saturday's crash in Catasauqua. Police Chief Douglas Kish said a car was heading west on a borough street when the driver lost control and hit a utility pole in an intersection.
Bono and DelosSantos were pronounced dead at the scene. Two other passengers were taken to St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem, where their condition was not immediately known.
Kish said speed and alcohol may have been factors in the accident.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 3 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower