2 teens killed, 2 others injured in Lehigh County crash
CATASAUQUA, Pa. (AP) - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lehigh County say a one-car crash has killed two people and injured two others.
It happened around 6:15 Saturday morning.
The Lehigh County coroner's office says 18-year-old Thomas Bono of Allentown and 18-year-old Jaenis DelosSantos of Catasauqua were killed by blunt-force trauma in Saturday's crash in Catasauqua. Police Chief Douglas Kish said a car was heading west on a borough street when the driver lost control and hit a utility pole in an intersection.
Bono and DelosSantos were pronounced dead at the scene. Two other passengers were taken to St. Luke's Hospital in Bethlehem, where their condition was not immediately known.
Kish said speed and alcohol may have been factors in the accident.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 17 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 25 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 27 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 30 min ago
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Pfizer recalls antidepressant Effexor 18 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 58 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber