Shooting at central Pa. party injures 6
YORK, Pa. (AP) - December 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say early morning gunfire at a party in central Pennsylvania injured six people.
Police said a man who had been kicked out of the York City party returned shortly before 1:30 a.m. Saturday and opened fire, "prompting others to open fire."
Six people were taken to the hospital, where a 17-year-old was reported in guarded condition and five 18- and 19-year-olds were listed as stable.
Police said three weapons were recovered at the scene.
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 43 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 45 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 25 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
15 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
25 min ago