Sources: Repairman killed at Harrah's casino
CHESTER, Pa. - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chester police are investigating a possible industrial accident at Harrah's Philadelphia Casino Saturday night.
Sources tell Action News an elevator repair man was killed when a dumb waiter crashed on top of him.
Fire crews were called to the gaming house in the 777 Harrah's Boulevard in Chester just before 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
Police say they removed the body of man from a dumbwaiter elevator.
Harrah's Casino officials had no comment.
body found, casinos, chester, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 29 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 58 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 56 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
27 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos