Sources: Repairman killed at Harrah's casino
CHESTER, Pa. - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chester police are investigating a possible industrial accident at Harrah's Philadelphia Casino Saturday night.
Sources tell Action News an elevator repair man was killed when a dumb waiter crashed on top of him.
Fire crews were called to the gaming house in the 777 Harrah's Boulevard in Chester just before 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
Police say they removed the body of man from a dumbwaiter elevator.
Harrah's Casino officials had no comment.
body found, casinos, chester, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self
- Pregnant woman injured in crash with school bus 15 min ago
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student 9 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 14 min ago
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 9 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 10 min ago