Sources: Repairman killed at Harrah's casino
CHESTER, Pa. - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chester police are investigating a possible industrial accident at Harrah's Philadelphia Casino Saturday night.
Sources tell Action News an elevator repair man was killed when a dumb waiter crashed on top of him.
Fire crews were called to the gaming house in the 777 Harrah's Boulevard in Chester just before 4:00 p.m. Saturday.
Police say they removed the body of man from a dumbwaiter elevator.
Harrah's Casino officials had no comment.
body found, casinos, chester, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 53 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 43 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 28 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 58 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
53 min ago