Triple shooting at West Phila. bar
WEST PHILADELPHIA - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire broke out during a fight inside a West Philadelphia bar, leaving three men wounded.
It happened around 3:00 Sunday morning at the Gold Coast Lounge on the 4000 block of Lancaster Avenue.
Police say the bar had just closed and several people were still inside.
Initial reports indicate that a fight broke out on the second floor and spilled down to the first floor.
Three men between the ages of 18-20 were each shot in the leg.
The victims were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 16 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 58 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 37 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
58 min ago