Triple shooting at West Phila. bar
WEST PHILADELPHIA - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire broke out during a fight inside a West Philadelphia bar, leaving three men wounded.
It happened around 3:00 Sunday morning at the Gold Coast Lounge on the 4000 block of Lancaster Avenue.
Police say the bar had just closed and several people were still inside.
Initial reports indicate that a fight broke out on the second floor and spilled down to the first floor.
Three men between the ages of 18-20 were each shot in the leg.
The victims were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in stable condition.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant 33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos