Driver killed in Route 73 crash in Burlco
PALMYRA, NJ - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A driver was killed in a crash on Route 73 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday morning.
Authorities say the driver of a pickup truck lost control and the vehicle overturned, stopping in front of a local business.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. An identity has not been released.
The crash left the Tacony Palmyra Bridge closed for several hours but it has since reopened.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases