Driver killed in Route 73 crash in Burlco
PALMYRA, NJ - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A driver was killed in a crash on Route 73 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday morning.
Authorities say the driver of a pickup truck lost control and the vehicle overturned, stopping in front of a local business.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. An identity has not been released.
The crash left the Tacony Palmyra Bridge closed for several hours but it has since reopened.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book