Driver killed in Route 73 crash in Burlco
PALMYRA, NJ - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- A driver was killed in a crash on Route 73 in Burlington County, New Jersey.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday morning.
Authorities say the driver of a pickup truck lost control and the vehicle overturned, stopping in front of a local business.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene. An identity has not been released.
The crash left the Tacony Palmyra Bridge closed for several hours but it has since reopened.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
new jersey, burlington county, accident, local/state
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Lots of sun, chilly today 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 40 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 37 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 43 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 19 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos