Man attacked, assaulted in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man was physically assaulted by a group of men in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 1:30 Sunday on the 1700 block of Randolph Street.
The victim was reportedly kicked and punched multiple times.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital for a laceration to his forehead and swelling to his eyes and face. No word on his condition.
Police are still investigating the incident.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, assault, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 18 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death 41 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 11 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman 59 min ago
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 42 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 22 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro