Firefighters battle blaze at Wendy's in South Jersey
CLEMENTON, N.J. - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a blaze at a Wendy's restaurant in Clementon, New Jersey early Monday morning.
The blaze broke out around 1:15 a.m. on the 1300 block of Blackwood Clementon Road.
Firefighters arrived to find fire running through the duct work of the building.
The fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
There were no reports of injuries and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
wendys, fire, camden county, new jersey, local/state
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 26 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Video: Firefighters rescue puppy from sewer drain