Car goes up in flames in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a suspicious car fire in Kensington Monday morning.
The incident occurred around 4:15 a.m. on the 2400 block of East Cambria Street.
Officials say the fire ignited twice before firefighters were able to place it under control.
Police say there are no injuries and they're investigating the cause of the blaze.
fire, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 4 min ago
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 51 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
13 min ago