Car goes up in flames in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a suspicious car fire in Kensington Monday morning.
The incident occurred around 4:15 a.m. on the 2400 block of East Cambria Street.
Officials say the fire ignited twice before firefighters were able to place it under control.
Police say there are no injuries and they're investigating the cause of the blaze.
fire, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 6 min ago
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire 23 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash 48 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Conn. commuter rail service to resume Wednesday
- Nurse viciously attacked outside Cooper Hospital
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Diet Detours: Healthy grilling
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
6 min ago