Arrest made after NJ woman's body found in collection bin
WOODBURY, N.J. - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Gloucester County have charged a man with murder after the body of a missing woman was found behind an apartment complex.
32-year-old Harry John Neher has been charged with the murder of 41-year-old Sabrina Bullock of Woodbury.
Bullock's body was found around 3:00 a.m. Monda in a clothing collection bin behind the apartment building at 51 South Broad Street where Neher lived, police say.
The Gloucester County Medical Examiner says Bullock died from blunt trauma to the head and neck.
Neher, who is unemployed, is charged with first degree murder, third-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, and related offenses.
He is being held in the Gloucester County Jail in Woodbury in default of $1-million bail.
Bullock was last seen alive on Saturday and was reported missing by her family on Sunday.
Those who knew and loved Sabrina Bullock say she was the kind of person who didn't have an enemy in the world.
"She was a beautiful person. She wouldn't harm anyone," said her mother, Maggie Bullock.
"I can't understand why this happened like this," said her cousin Katricia Gallimore
Sabrina, who was studying to become a social worker and a drug counselor, leaves behind her 14-year-old daughter who will now be cared for by her grandparents.
"She didn't bother anybody. She helped everybody, but she trusted people too much. She had too much trust in people," said Sabrina's father, Edward Bullock.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office at (856) 384-5608.
gloucester county, new jersey, body found, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 21 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 2 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ