Police: Pa. man slain while fueling up vehicle
READING, Pa. (AP) - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Reading have obtained an arrest warrant for a suspect wanted in the fatal shooting of a man who was putting gas in his vehicle.
Authorities say 29-year-old Luis Ramos is wanted on homicide charges in the killing of 37-year-old Reading resident Raymond Miranda early Saturday morning.
Sgt. John Solecki says Ramos approached Miranda and shot him as he was putting gas in his vehicle. Solecki says investigators believe the two men knew each other and that there had been a dispute.
Police searched Ramos' home and say he recently moved to Reading from New York.
reading, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests