Police: Pa. man slain while fueling up vehicle
READING, Pa. (AP) - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Reading have obtained an arrest warrant for a suspect wanted in the fatal shooting of a man who was putting gas in his vehicle.
Authorities say 29-year-old Luis Ramos is wanted on homicide charges in the killing of 37-year-old Reading resident Raymond Miranda early Saturday morning.
Sgt. John Solecki says Ramos approached Miranda and shot him as he was putting gas in his vehicle. Solecki says investigators believe the two men knew each other and that there had been a dispute.
Police searched Ramos' home and say he recently moved to Reading from New York.
reading, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 13 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 46 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco 57 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 36 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
38 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg...
36 min ago
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
33 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
2 min ago