Police: Pa. man slain while fueling up vehicle
READING, Pa. (AP) - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Reading have obtained an arrest warrant for a suspect wanted in the fatal shooting of a man who was putting gas in his vehicle.
Authorities say 29-year-old Luis Ramos is wanted on homicide charges in the killing of 37-year-old Reading resident Raymond Miranda early Saturday morning.
Sgt. John Solecki says Ramos approached Miranda and shot him as he was putting gas in his vehicle. Solecki says investigators believe the two men knew each other and that there had been a dispute.
Police searched Ramos' home and say he recently moved to Reading from New York.
reading, homicide, pennsylvania, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Accident causes delays on I-95 N near Cottman in Tacony 3 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 55 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery 46 min ago
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra