Authorities ID pedestrian killed in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are identifying a pedestrian killed earlier this month while he was crossing Limestone Road in Wilmington.
Police say the man who died is 34-year-old Bertario Isidro-Jose of Wilmington.
Police say Isidro-Jose was struck shortly before 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 26. New Castle County paramedics say he sustained serious head and internal injuries and died at the scene.
The driver and a passenger of the car that struck Isidro-Jose were both wearing seat belts and were not hurt. No charges have been filed.
pedestrian struck, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids