Authorities ID pedestrian killed in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are identifying a pedestrian killed earlier this month while he was crossing Limestone Road in Wilmington.
Police say the man who died is 34-year-old Bertario Isidro-Jose of Wilmington.
Police say Isidro-Jose was struck shortly before 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 26. New Castle County paramedics say he sustained serious head and internal injuries and died at the scene.
The driver and a passenger of the car that struck Isidro-Jose were both wearing seat belts and were not hurt. No charges have been filed.
pedestrian struck, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 46 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 50 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 31 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos