Maryland police chase ends in Delaware crash
NEW CASTLE CO., Del. - January 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police arrest a suspect wanted on federal charges in Maryland after a high speed chase that started in Baltimore.
Police say the suspect was fleeing Maryland State Police heading north on I-95.
The chase ended in New Castle County, Delaware when he crashed into a car parked on the shoulder of northbound I-495 in Claymont.
Police say the suspect's car flipped several times.
The suspect was flown to Christiana Hospital. There is no word on his condition.
Northbound I-495 was shut down during the investigation and cleanup.
police chase, delaware, maryland, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees