Crews repair water main break in Mayfair
PHILADELPHIA - January 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Water crews responded to a water main break in Mayfair 12-hours after residents say they notified the department of the problem.
Residence say the problem started around 11:00 p.m. Monday night.
Crews made repairs to the 6-inch main in the 4100 block of Hellerman Street just before noon Tuesday.
water main break, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands