Crews repair water main break in Mayfair
PHILADELPHIA - January 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Water crews responded to a water main break in Mayfair 12-hours after residents say they notified the department of the problem.
Residence say the problem started around 11:00 p.m. Monday night.
Crews made repairs to the 6-inch main in the 4100 block of Hellerman Street just before noon Tuesday.
water main break, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases 51 min ago
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire