Crews repair water main break in Mayfair
PHILADELPHIA - January 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Water crews responded to a water main break in Mayfair 12-hours after residents say they notified the department of the problem.
Residence say the problem started around 11:00 p.m. Monday night.
Crews made repairs to the 6-inch main in the 4100 block of Hellerman Street just before noon Tuesday.
water main break, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 46 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery 28 min ago
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 31 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire 42 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 30 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing 9 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 7 min ago
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
46 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom...
7 min ago
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
28 min ago
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia...
42 min ago