SUV collides with school bus in Ocean County
JACKSON TWP., N.J. - January 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials in Ocean County were called to the scene of an accident involving a school bus and SUV.
The accident happened just before 3:00 p.m. in the area of the 400 block of Diamond Road.
Authorities say an SUV collided with the rear of the school bus.
Officials worked to free the driver of the SUV.
There is no word on the condition of the driver, or if there were students aboard the bus at the time of the crash.
new jersey, ocean county, accident, school bus, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 1 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad