Police investigate double shooting in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men are hospitalized after being shot in the Germantown section of Philadelphia Thursday night.
It happened at 16th Street and Chew Avenue just after 10:00 p.m.
Police say a 19-year old man was shot in the back and a second man was shot in the leg and suffered a graze wound to the head.
Both men were rushed to Einstein Medical Center. There is no word on their conditions.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
shooting, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 28 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
38 min ago