West Phila. bar shooting caught on camera
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are asking for the public's help tracking down two men caught on camera shooting up a West Philadelphia bar.
It happened early Sunday morning at the Gold Coast Lounge in the 4000 block of Lancaster Avenue.
Police say two men who were involved in an earlier fight returned to the bar.
The men can be seen on surveillance video striding quickly into the business, pulling guns and opening fire.
Three people were struck in the legs.
Anyone with information about the shooting or the suspects is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
philadelphia, shooting, west philadelphia, caught on camera, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos