Fire damages West Oak Lane house
WEST OAK LANE - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a fast-moving blaze in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:00 a.m. on the 7300 block of Limekiln Pike.
Crews arrived to heavy fire coming from the second floor of a twin house.
Officials say all the residents were able to get out safely and the fire was placed under control within twenty minutes.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, west oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose