Fire damages West Oak Lane house
WEST OAK LANE - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a fast-moving blaze in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:00 a.m. on the 7300 block of Limekiln Pike.
Crews arrived to heavy fire coming from the second floor of a twin house.
Officials say all the residents were able to get out safely and the fire was placed under control within twenty minutes.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the blaze.
fire, west oak lane, philadelphia, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash