Pedestrian struck, killed by mini-van in Delaware
EDGEMOOR, Del. - January 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State police are investigating an accident that killed a pedestrian Friday night in Edgemoor.
Officials say a 52-year-old Charles Moon of Claymont was struck by a mini-van in the 6600 block of Governor Printz Boulevard just after 6:00 p.m.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the driver was not injured, but did remain at the accident scene.
Governor Printz Boulevard was shutdown between Cauffiel Parkway and Golden Acres Drive during the investigation and cleanup.
pedestrian struck, delaware, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 29 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 47 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!