2 injured in Olney school bus accident
OLNEY - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured in an accident involving a school bus in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
The accident occurred shortly after 4:30 p.m. at North Mascher and West Clarkson streets.
The bus, associated with Huntingdon Valley Christian Academy, came into contact with another car.
Fire officials say two people were taken by medics to Albert Einstein Medical Center for care.
Neither of the injuries appear life threatening.
Though there were children on the bus at the time, no further injuries have been reported.
philadelphia, olney, accident, local/state
- London theater partially collapses during performance 6 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 23 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos