Bucks Co. man killed after being hit by car
BRISTOL BOROUGH, Pa. - January 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County authorities are investigating a fatal auto pedestrian accident in Bristol Borough Thursday night.
It happened just before 8:00 p.m. on Route 13 near 4th Avenue.
Police say a pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle on Route 13 near 4th Avenue.
Police say the vehicle did stop. The accident remains under investigation.
Police have not released the identity of the victim.
pedestrian struck, accident, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ