Water main break may cause icy streets in Juniata
JUNIATA - January 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Some residents in the Juniata section of Philadelphia could find their street covered in ice Friday morning.
The water main break happened late Thursday night on I and Cayuga Streets.
The water department quickly arrived to the area and shut down the main.
Authorities say the residents did not lose service.
City crews are now working to remove the ice.
water main break, juniata, philadelphia, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police