Water main break may cause icy streets in Juniata
JUNIATA - January 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Some residents in the Juniata section of Philadelphia could find their street covered in ice Friday morning.
The water main break happened late Thursday night on I and Cayuga Streets.
The water department quickly arrived to the area and shut down the main.
Authorities say the residents did not lose service.
City crews are now working to remove the ice.
water main break, juniata, philadelphia, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 40 injured 10 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 13 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 11 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 3 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos