Water main break may cause icy streets in Juniata
JUNIATA - January 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Some residents in the Juniata section of Philadelphia could find their street covered in ice Friday morning.
The water main break happened late Thursday night on I and Cayuga Streets.
The water department quickly arrived to the area and shut down the main.
Authorities say the residents did not lose service.
City crews are now working to remove the ice.
water main break, juniata, philadelphia, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 26 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 52 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 13 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 18 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
13 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos