'Suspicious' house fire in Camden
CAMDEN, NJ - January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating what they call a 'suspicious' fire at a home in Camden.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning on the 3100 block of Lemeul Avenue.
Neighbors reported seeing flames coming from the back of the home.
Arriving crews were met with fire coming from a storage closet attached to the house.
Four people were inside at the time and all escaped without injury.
Fire marshals were called to the scene when evidence of gasoline was found at the scene.
So far no arrests have been made.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 31 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 52 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 16 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
16 min ago