'Suspicious' house fire in Camden
CAMDEN, NJ - January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating what they call a 'suspicious' fire at a home in Camden.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning on the 3100 block of Lemeul Avenue.
Neighbors reported seeing flames coming from the back of the home.
Arriving crews were met with fire coming from a storage closet attached to the house.
Four people were inside at the time and all escaped without injury.
Fire marshals were called to the scene when evidence of gasoline was found at the scene.
So far no arrests have been made.
new jersey, camden, fire, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 9 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more