3 injured in West Norriton Twp. crash
WEST NORRITON TWP., Pa. - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say three people were injured in a crash in West Norriton Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 12:40 Sunday morning on the 700 block of Port Indian Road.
The impact of the crash trapped at least two occupants inside. Firefighters worked for about 15 minutes to free them.
One person was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Another was flown to Paoli Hospital and the third was taken by ambulance to Albert Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
The conditions of the victims have not been released.
No word what caused the crash, police continue to investigate.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 8 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 14 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
26 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
8 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos