3 injured in West Norriton Twp. crash
WEST NORRITON TWP., Pa. - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say three people were injured in a crash in West Norriton Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 12:40 Sunday morning on the 700 block of Port Indian Road.
The impact of the crash trapped at least two occupants inside. Firefighters worked for about 15 minutes to free them.
One person was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Another was flown to Paoli Hospital and the third was taken by ambulance to Albert Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
The conditions of the victims have not been released.
No word what caused the crash, police continue to investigate.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 22 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 5 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 48 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
5 min ago