3 injured in West Norriton Twp. crash
WEST NORRITON TWP., Pa. - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say three people were injured in a crash in West Norriton Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 12:40 Sunday morning on the 700 block of Port Indian Road.
The impact of the crash trapped at least two occupants inside. Firefighters worked for about 15 minutes to free them.
One person was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Another was flown to Paoli Hospital and the third was taken by ambulance to Albert Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
The conditions of the victims have not been released.
No word what caused the crash, police continue to investigate.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 2 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands