3 injured in West Norriton Twp. crash
WEST NORRITON TWP., Pa. - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say three people were injured in a crash in West Norriton Township, Montgomery County.
It happened around 12:40 Sunday morning on the 700 block of Port Indian Road.
The impact of the crash trapped at least two occupants inside. Firefighters worked for about 15 minutes to free them.
One person was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Another was flown to Paoli Hospital and the third was taken by ambulance to Albert Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
The conditions of the victims have not been released.
No word what caused the crash, police continue to investigate.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 44 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
44 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
47 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos