Crews battle car fires in Camden County
GLOUCESTER TWP., NJ - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Camden County were called to battle several car fires in Gloucester Township.
It happened around 2:15 Sunday morning at the Autumn Ridge Apartments on the 1500 block of Little Gloucester Road.
At least four vehicles were found ablaze near building "C."
Fire crews worked for about 20 minutes to extinguish the flames.
An investigation has so far revealed that a fire may have started in a car by another building and then spread to the vehicles nearby.
Heavy damage was reported on three of the cars and minor damage to the fourth.
Authorities continue to investigate and have not said whether the fires are 'suspicious.'
new jersey, camden county, fire, automobiles, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 10 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 37 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 31 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 29 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 49 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
31 min ago