Crews battle car fires in Camden County
GLOUCESTER TWP., NJ - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Camden County were called to battle several car fires in Gloucester Township.
It happened around 2:15 Sunday morning at the Autumn Ridge Apartments on the 1500 block of Little Gloucester Road.
At least four vehicles were found ablaze near building "C."
Fire crews worked for about 20 minutes to extinguish the flames.
An investigation has so far revealed that a fire may have started in a car by another building and then spread to the vehicles nearby.
Heavy damage was reported on three of the cars and minor damage to the fourth.
Authorities continue to investigate and have not said whether the fires are 'suspicious.'
new jersey, camden county, fire, automobiles, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ