Triple shooting at West Philadelphia motorcycle club
WEST PHILADELPHIA - January 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three men were shot after gunfire broke out at a motorcycle club in West Philadelphia.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday morning at the Wheels of Soul on the 6100 block of Market Street.
Arriving police and medics were met with a chaotic scene and several people running from the scene.
Authorities say three men were hit. One victim was shot in the head, another was shot multiple times and the third was shot in the leg.
All three victims were taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Two of the men are in critical condition and the third is stable.
Several officers remain on the scene and at the hospital as family and friends of the victims arrive.
The driver of a blue Ford Expedition has been detained for questioning.
So far no word what sparked the shooting.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, shooting, motorcycles, local/state
- 37 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 1 min ago
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash 5 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Conn. commuter rail service to resume Wednesday
- Nurse viciously attacked outside Cooper Hospital
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Publicist: Founding member of The Doors dies at 74
- Diet Detours: Healthy grilling
- 37 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
1 min ago